Professional Truck Driver (Class 1 Driver) in MIDLANDS UK, performing services as Self Employed. You must have advanced English and at least 2 years of experience.
Contract start date immediately:
- £11/hour, an average of 60 hours per week;
- you are paid for the working hours (including loading/unloading), not only the driving hours;
- subsistence allowances £22 / night;
- parking tickets / services paid (including one meal);
- At least 12 months permanent contract, one single client;
- Guidance on accommodation, bank account, NINO;
- In support of family relocation, placement in medical or hospitality field;
- Services without commissions
You will be driving HGV for our client specialized in frozen food, located in Midlands UK. Mostly you will be driving refrigerated trailers delivering frozen food to 1-2 warehouses per day. You start early in the morning and normally you should be at home each afternoon/evening.