Terms of payroll:
- Remuneration is between 7.20 and 8.25 Pounds Gross / Time, based on performance, and department tours.
Day shift (6:00 AM - 18:00 PM)
Night shift (18:00 PM - 6:00 AM)
It performs overtime depending on the needs of the employer, they are paid separately.
You can earn monthly approx. 1200 -1600 net Pounds!
- Wages are paid weekly (starting the 2nd week of work) in the bank account of each employee.
- It is done in shifts 12 hours
- Contract for 6 months with possibility of extension.
The houses are of "SHARED HOUSE", with kitchen, living room and shared bathroom.
They are furnished and equipped with bare necessities: Stove, Refrigerator, Washing machine.
Do not provide bedding or linens or dishes!
£ 65 per person per week with all bills included in the price (for rent).
When signing the contract for accommodation is paid the sum of 255 lira a person (2 weeks accommodation in advance £ 2 = 65 x £ 130 = £ 75 deposit and Admin-Fee your real estate agency = £ 50). Payment of that amount will be made at the agency real estate after signing the contract!
Shipping and return-Job Accommodation:
Transport from accommodation and return to work can be done on employee choice, depending on distance, on foot, by bus, by bicycle or taxi.
Working with clothing.
Training is provided from the second or third day after arrival.
On the first day of training tests should be mandatory medical (drug and alcohol).
Uniforms & Equipment:
Each employee will receive reflective vest. You need to have protective boots with metal.
You will also receive two polo shirts, two pairs of trousers and a sweatshirt.
The uniform is mandatory for all employees.
The ideal candidate:
- You must know English at a conversational medium
- Experience is not required; training is provided.
- Must be clinically healthy
- Sociable, patient, adaptable, kind
- Age: 18 - 55
Services in the agency Eurolife Consulting:
- Mediation to obtain a labor contract legally in the UK
- Assessment of the applicant - the English test, consulting realization resume, preparing for job interviews
- Organize recruitment and hiring interviews
- Informing and checking the documents necessary for employment
- Support orientation session before departure
- Consulting for the duration of the labor contract