Recruit DEPOSITS IN COSMETICS BRAND OF PRODUCTS FOR IMPORTANT PERSONAL CARE IN LONDON!
Why would you like to work in a warehouse in England?
- Because it offers very good conditions of work and pay legal agreement at European level
- There are jobs for both women and men
- Eurolife Consulting will support throughout approaches
- When you arrive in town for, you will be expected by a representative of the real estate agency, you will be accommodated and assisted until the start of labor
- Receive free assistance programming NINO (National Insurance Number) and bank account opening.
Day shift - 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Tura intermediate - 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Night shift - 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Between £ 7.20 gross / hour - £ 9.80 gross / hour depending on shifts and performance
It performs overtime depending on the needs of the employer, which is paid separately.
You can earn monthly approx. 1100 - 1300 Pounds net!
- The salary is paid weekly (starting the 2nd week of work) in the bank account of each employee.
- Carry shifts as 8 hours a day
- It works up to 60 hours a week, according to British legislation.
The employer will guide you to the real estate agency that offers variations of adjustment.
The houses are of "SHARED HOUSE", with kitchen, living room and shared bathrooms.
They are furnished and equipped with bare necessities: Stove, Refrigerator, Washing machine.
Do not provide bedding or linens or dishes!
70 pounds per person per week with all bills included.
When signing the contract for accommodation is paid the sum of 250 lira a person (deposit = £ 130 and Admin-Fee your real estate agency = £ 120). Payment of that amount will be made at the agency real estate after signing the contract!
LUTON - near London
TRANSPORT-JOB BACK ACCOMMODATION:
Transportation from accommodation to work and back can be done with a mini bus fee of 5-7 pounds per day round trip depending on the employer, by bike or by any other means of transportation.
- It works with cosmetics, personal care.
- You will receive a reflective vest in the employer
- The receipt of goods in the warehouse, checking stock products entered for damages and shortages
- Unpacking, stacking and packing of food; garbage removal
- Replenishment of inventory and placement of all products
- Loading vans and trailers, scanning, picking and packing stock
- Acquisition of customer orders and stringent verification of invoiced goods to be sent
Training is provided from the second or third day after arrival.
Work begins within 7 days of your arrival in the UK!
On the first day of training tests should be mandatory medical (drug, alcohol, blood pressure, vision).
- You must know English at a conversational medium
- Experience is not required; training is provided.
- It must not have a criminal record (requesting criminal record)
- Must be clinically healthy
- Sociable, patient, adaptable, kind
- Age: 18 - 50
Those applying for these posts will be answered as soon as possible and compatible candidates will be scheduled for an interview in Bucharest interview online