Interviews in Bucharest - week 6-10 February
We are looking for experienced wood carpenters who will be working on various large projects in Norway.
In this moment we are looking for the following types of carpenters who have experience with the construction of wooden houses, wooden floors, windows and doors establishment and plasterboardings. The work is done in various construction sites in Norway. The main activity is to build houses, weekend houses, apartments and office buildings.
- Covering roofs
- Making wood construction
- Interior works: wooden floors, covering a / o producing stairs, fixing windows and doors
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
- All candidates must be able to read technical documentation
It is guaranteed a minimum of 37.5 hours per week and a long-term jobs
- hourly rate is 181 NOK (gross) - monthly salary of 28 960 NOK (about 3300 euros gross and an estimated 30-35% tax rate;)
- Travel allowance for the local transport
- transport Romania - Norway paid
- week hours: minutes + injury time 37.5 hours
- salary every 2 weeks
- Overtime payments (typically 1.5x). There is room for extra-hours.
- Employment contract for an unlimited period (3 months trial period)
- work clothes and tools are provided by the employer
- Accommodation is provided by the employer, payable by the applicant (250 EUR for 2 weeks).
- accomodation provided in houses bungalows, flats mobile houses;
- Help for registrations and bank accounts
- Possibility to learn the Norwegian language
- Good knowledge of English
- At least 3 years experience working with similar work
- Good health
- Willing to work abroad for longer
Information about the procedure of interview package. Please send:
* detailed CV in English
* Photo (ideally at work)
* All certificates related work experiences
* letters of reference from previous employers for recent years (It's very important that you can document at least 3 years of experience with written references if you studied as a carpenter. If you do not have a school you need to document at least 5 years of experience with written references)