HR-Consulting is a recruitment agency with more than 20 years in business. We are currently looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of the Sales Representative Romania
Company Overview: International company that produces baby strollers, present in over 20 countries and intends to open a branch in Romania, Bucharest. Very high possibility to grow professionally to Country Manager.
Sales Representative Romania
Position overview: a result driven professional that would be challenged to open a branch in Romania, for an international company that produces baby strollers and work with colleagues from all over Europe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You will identify, prospect and sell into the B2B market space in Romania, starting with Bucharest and expand it afterwards;
• Service existing accounts, obtain new orders for baby strollers and establish new accounts;
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new prospects, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
• You will keep the management informed by submitting activity and result reports: daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Sales Representative background – preferably strollers or any other baby products – 2 years;
• Bachelor Degree or higher education in Sales, Business and Administration;
• English – advanced, Romanian – advanced, Polish, Russian, Hungarian – advantage;
• Excel, Power Point, Word – savvy;
• Active, result oriented, analytical and responsible person.
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
• The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance + bonuses;
• Work for a company with a well-known brand in Europe;
• The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally;
• Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries and travel.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company (search4staff.com) email address:ba90@SEARCH4STAFF.COM. Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SRR in the subject line or resume. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.