Terms and conditions
Products and services
The following definitions apply:
1. "Client" means the company, firm or organization acting as an employment, staffing, temporary work or other type of recruiting agency which has set up an account with Tjobs.eu.eu in order to use the Services. 2. "Supplier" means the company, firm or organization acting as an employment, staffing, temporary work or other type of recruiting agency which has set up an account with Tjobs.eu in order to provide Services for the Clients. 3. "Contract" means the full package of General Terms and Conditions of Use and the separate Products terms and conditions, for whichever specific product is chosen by the Customer. Your use of the Tjobs.eu Services might be also subject to any other contracts You may have with Tjobs.eu. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any other contract you have with Tjobs.eu, the terms of your particular contract will prevail. 4. "Commencement Date" means the date for the commencement of the Services as set out in the Order Confirmation. 5. "Order Confirmation" means, in the case of online orders, the confirmation of purchase on the Website of one or more of the Services; and in the case of orders via the Tjobs.eu sales team, the form signed by the Client confirming details and pricing of the Services ordered by the Client. 6. "Tjobs.eu" means Tjobs Services B.V. or any of the companies inside the Group, acting through its platform Tjobs.eu.eu any other platform operated by the upper mentioned company/companies. 7. "Tjobs.eu Group" is a collection of parent and subsidiary companies that function as a single economic entity or engaged in entirely different businesses, through a common source of control. 8. "Services" means the online recruitment services. 9. "Terms" means these terms and conditions. 10. "Website" means www.Tjobs.eu and/or any other platform operated by the Tjobs.eu Group, and includes without limitation its content, databases, software, code and graphics.
The following Services are available from Tjobs.eu via the Website
A. Free Trial
The Client may post an limited number of jobs on the Website free of charge during a period of 7 days. The number of free standard jobs is established by Tjobs.eu. Vacancies, applicants and responses can be managed via the Client's own account.
B. Unlimited access (UA)
A service whereby the Client's job postings will be given greater prominence in job listings and additional matching criteria for job applicants can be used. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Access Job Postings do not roll over beyond the contract end date. Any Unlimited Access Job Posting that are live on the site will remain live until their date of expiry or if the client deletes it. Unlimited Access grants the Client a discount on ReadyToWork (RTW) candidates purchases.
C. ReadyToWork candidates (RTW)
The ReadyToWork candidate's status can be set by any candidate which has a profile on Tjobs.eu. These candidates have indicated that they are available for your job offer now and they are interested to accept your job offer. A ReadyToWork candidate has a profile completed and uploaded on Tjobs.eu, is currently looking for a job, is open for a discussion with recruiters and is open for a new employment relationship. The ReadyToWork candidates' can be unlocked by requesting a pro forma invoice stating the fee for accessing the contact details. After the screening procedure has finalized and the candidate accepted your offer, the final invoice will be send into your Tjobs account.
D. Social media promotions (SMP)
Various promotions are available, including targeted emails and social media campaigns, where Tjobs.eu will send a one off email with details of the Client's job to an agreed Tjobs.eu number of the most recently registered candidates who match the criteria set by the Client. A client can request an offer for a Social media promotion and after the Contract is signed, the project commences.
1. Tjobs.eu shall provide the Services in accordance with these Terms. Clients must set up an account with Tjobs.eu in order to get access to the Services. The Services do not constitute an offer by Tjobs.eu, and Tjobs.eu reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to offer the Services to any person or organization. 2. A legally binding contract between Tjobs.eu and the Client comprising these Terms and the Order Confirmation will come into effect when (i) in the case of online orders, the screen confirming successful purchase of Services appears on the Website or (ii) in the case of orders via the Tjobs.eu sales team, Tjobs.eu has received the Client's completed Order Confirmation. The Client acknowledges that such contract is conditional upon the Client passing Tjobs.eu credit checking process. 3 Tjobs.eu shall perform the Services using information and criteria supplied by the Client. It is the Client's responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information. 4. The Client undertakes not to submit for inclusion in any job posting, the contact details and it's Recruiter Profile, or anything to appear on the Website, any material which is illegal, defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, violent, discriminatory, obscene or sexually explicit or which may adversely affect Tjobs.eu or the reputation of Tjobs.eu 5. For any of the Services paid for online, Tjobs.eu shall issue an invoice to the Client and a contract. The Client shall pay invoices of Tjobs.eu in full within 5 days from the date of invoice. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client shall remain liable for payment of all agreed Tjobs.eu Services notwithstanding such Services have been suspended or terminated. \ 6. Online payment services will be carried out by an online payment system for the online shopping store. The online payments shall be subject to the respective store terms and conditions. 7. For a part of the Services purchased online, refunds may occasionally be given at sole and absolute discretion of Tjobs.eu. Tjobs.eu may, in its sole and absolute discretion, add to, modify or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. However, this will not affect any Order Confirmation agreed prior to any change or withdrawal of the relevant Service. 8. Tjobs.eu reserves the right to change the fees and/or these Terms from time to time, provided that no change shall be retrospective. 9. Without prejudice to any other remedy, Tjobs.eu may terminate the Client's account and any or all contracts and Services with immediate effect in the event of material or persistent breach of these Terms by the Client or if Tjobs.eu has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client cannot or will not pay its debts. 10. Tjobs.eu reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to close any account at any time without reason. Examples of accounts that may be closed include, but are not limited to: 10.1. Clients who have not provided full or accurate contact or company information. 10.2. Clients that Tjobs.eu considers to be acting inappropriately or illegally. 10.3. Clients that use the Website to advertise other websites, services, businesses and/or business opportunities in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site, other than those permitted. 10.4. Clients who fail the credit checking process, or who default on payment. 10.5 Clients that are using the Services unreasonably, as considered by Tjobs.eu. 11. The Client agrees to use the Website and the Services in "good faith" i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the Services, Website or these Terms can result in the Client's access to the Services being removed, and its account terminated. 12. All intellectual property rights connected with the Services and/or the Website shall remain vested in Tjobs.eu or any third party from whom such rights are licensed. The Client shall not reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute or in any way commercially exploit any material which is subject to any such intellectual property rights. 13. Tjobs.eu cannot guarantee that (i) the Website and/or the Services will be available at all times; (ii) the Website will be free from errors, viruses and/or other harmful applications; and (iii) the Services will generate any applications, responses or results. Tjobs.eu shall not be in breach of these Terms if events beyond its reasonable control prevent Tjobs.eu from performing the Services. It is the Client's responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses and malware. 14. These Terms and, where appropriate, the Order Confirmation contain the entire agreement and understanding between Tjobs.eu and the Client. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by Tjobs.eu in entering this contract, however, nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all terms implied by law or statute are excluded. 15. In the event that the Client makes a claim against Tjobs.eu for whatever reason, the liability (if any) of Tjobs.eu shall not exceed the price paid or to be paid by the Client for the Services. Under no circumstances shall Tjobs.eu be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to exclude the liability of Tjobs.eu for death or personal injury by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded. 16. If any clause or part of a clause is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining clauses or parts. 17. Notices to Tjobs.eu shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and notices to the Client shall be sent by email to the address supplied on set up of the Client's account. 18. From time to time Tjobs.eu will contact Clients in order to evaluate the service they receive and also to promote Services and products. Tjobs.eu monitors the quality of vacancies from time to time in order to provide a better service to candidates. 19. The Client undertakes not to solicit, or endeavour to solicit, for employment or engagement with itself or any associated company or organization, any employee of Tjobs.eu or of any member of the Tjobs.eu Group. Breach of this clause shall be a material breach and will entitle Tjobs.eu, without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, to terminate the Client's account and Services immediately. The Client will not be entitled to bring any claim or legal proceedings in respect of any refund or other repayment, howsoever arising, 3 years after the date on which entitlement to such refund or repayment arose. For the avoidance of doubt, the Website terms and conditions apply in addition to the above Terms. 20. The Terms shall be governed by the Dutch law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zutphen (Gelderland, the Netherlands).
Jobs & profile search - Job Postings
1. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client is authorizing Tjob.eu to post such vacancy and submit candidates ranked by Tjobs.eu in accordance with the Client's criteria (if any). 2. The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify Tjobs.eu against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage ("Losses") in connection therewith. 3. The Client shall include in the job description all the information required by the Dutch applicable law or the national/international law (subject to its legal residence) and at least the following information: 3.1. Any qualifications and/or authorization required by law or any or by any relevant professional body. 3.2. If the rate of pay is included, the job description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an applicant to receive such rate of pay, and/or 3.3. Where the Client is an employment agency or employment business (as defined in the Employment Agencies Law 156/200 or the national/international law (subject to its legal residence) it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy. 3.4. The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to applicants including without limitation the Client's identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received. 3.5. Applicants' responses will be notified by Tjobs.eu through e-mail subject to any filtering and ranking. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in applicants' responses and Tjobs.eu accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the applicant's identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorization required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy. 3.6. All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any applicant in connection with the applicants' response to the job posting are the responsibility of the Client, and Tjobs.eu accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify Tjobs.eu against any Losses in connection therewith. 3.7. The Client will comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation: the Data Protection, Equality, and protection of the European citizens working abroad. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client thereby confirms that the content of the vacancy complies with the relevant Equality and Human Rights regulations. The Client shall indemnify Tjobs.eu against any Losses in connection therewith. 3.8. The Client, if an employment agency will comply with the provisions of the Law and/or any other relevant regulation ("the Regulations") in relation to all vacancies posted on the website of Tjobs.eu, communications with applicants and management of applicants' details. The Client shall indemnify Tjobs.eu against any Losses in connection therewith. 3.9. The Client shall not post any vacancy where: 1. there is a risk to the health and safety of any applicant at the location where the work is to be performed, unless the Client undertakes to inform the candidates of such risks and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks, or 2. the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless the Client undertakes, in respect of the candidate to be placed, (i) to obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorization of the candidate; (ii) to obtain two references from persons who are not relatives of the candidate; and (iii) to take all other reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned. 3.10. The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold Tjobs.eu harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavors to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted. 3.11. Tjobs.eu reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to: those that Tjobs.eu considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees those that advertise franchise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details. those of Clients who solicit staff from any member of the Tjobs.eu Group 3.12. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Access fees are not refunded. 3.13. Free job postings under the Free Trial are allocated to the Client as a (corporate) recruiter, rather than to individual users or business units/end user customers. 3.14. The Client shall not resell job postings without the express permission of Tjobs.eu. 3.15. Profile search access can only be used for recruitment purposes. Using Profile Search for the purposes of marketing or direct selling to candidates is prohibited, and will result in the suspension of the account.
The Unlimited Access package
With the Unlimited Access package (further called the Package), the Client gets free unlimited Premium jobs posting on Tjobs.eu. Also, the package includes seeing Unlimited unlocked profiles from the database. All the benefits are available during the Subscription period, of 1 month, 6 months or 12 months, depending on the type of subscription is chosen and paid. For all the Packages a full upfront payment is needed. Following the payment, the packages shall be activated for the respective subscription period, of 1, 6 or 12 months. The subscription period is automatically extended for the period previously chosen by the client (e.g. – 1 month – a new 1 month period is automatically extended). If the Client does not cancel the subscription until the last day of the current subscription period, a new subscription until the last day of the current subscription period, a new subscription period shall start automatically from the next day after expiration, right after the payment registered from the Client. Before the subscription periods ends, the client will receive a pro forma for the next period of payment. If you purchase any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription. Also: Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates). You authorize us to continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (like subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services. You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel the Unlimited Access, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period. You can, at any time, cancel your Unlimited Access subscription from your Settings area in your account. Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase. For the services paid, you will get a copy of your pro forma invoice and the fiscal invoice (which is also the proof of payment) through your account Settings and with the email you have registered.
Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Tjobs.eu user
Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, social security, bank account numbers or any other personal information to prospective agencies. Tjobs.eu is fully dedicated to providing the safest possible environment for you to search for jobs and career management. In order to assist you with this goal, we kindly ask you to keep a few simple security precautions in mind when evaluating the job postings on Tjobs.eu and the job opportunities that you may receive unsolicited via email. Regrettably, all online companies are susceptible to occasional scams. While Tjobs.eu makes all the reasonable efforts to prevent this type of abuse, it is not immune to such activity. For example, it's possible that you may encounter fraudulent job opportunities when searching for jobs online, or you may receive fraudulent email that has had the sender's email address forged to make it appear as if it came from us, Tjobs.eu. Such practices are a violation of Tjobs.eu Terms and conditions of Use and may be a criminal violation of local and/or international law.
Terms and conditions of Use
1. Use of Tjobs.eu Content
The contents of the Tjobs.eu Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Tjobs.eu content (collectively, " Tjobs.eu Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Tjobs.eu Content is the property of Tjobs.eu or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Tjobs.eu Sites is the exclusive property of Tjobs.eu and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Tjobs.eu Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Tjobs.eu Content on any authorized copy You make of the Tjobs.eu Content. Any code that Tjobs.eu creates to generate or display any Tjobs.eu Content or the pages making up any Tjobs.eu Site is also protected by Tjobs.eu copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code. You agree not to sell or modify the Tjobs.eu Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Tjobs.eu Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Tjobs.eu Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Tjobs.eu or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Tjobs.eu or its licensor's property, or that otherwise infringes Tjobs.eu or its licensor's intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Tjobs.eu Content. Any code that Tjobs.eu creates to generate or display any Tjobs.eu Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Tjobs.eu copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
2. Use of the Tjobs.eu Services
3. Additional Terms Applicable to Registered Recruiters
The agencies are solely responsible for their postings on Tjobs.eu Sites. Tjobs.eu is not to be considered to be an agency with respect to Your use of any Tjobs.eu Sites and Tjobs.eu shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Tjobs.eu Sites. You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your agency account or Your agency account is terminated, all Your account information from Tjobs.eu, including profiles uploaded as private, network contacts will be marked as deleted in Tjobs.eu databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Tjobs.eu web servers. In order to protect our Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Tjobs.eu reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which an agency may send to Users to a number which Tjobs.eu deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use all the Tjobs.eu services in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain: (a) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Tjobs.eu; (b) misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Tjobs.eu reasonable discretion; (c) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Tjobs.eu; (d) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting; (e) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows; (f) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; (g) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; (h) contact details leading the candidates to send their profiles anywhere else than the Tjobs.eu platform; (i) less than 200 characters. You may not use Your Tjobs.eu services to: (a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with your applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, protection of the citizens working abroad, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property; (b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or national, federal, state or local government contract; (c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job; (d) with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer's eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit; (e) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Tjobs.eu or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Tjobs.eu; (f) sell, promote or advertise products or services (other than those related with the Tjobs.eu site); (g) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement; (h) post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents; (i) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling; (j) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by any relevant law or regulation; (k) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature; (l) request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy; (m) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue; (n) promote a particular religion; (o) post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the international and/or European and/or US organizations; (p) except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age. Tjobs.eu reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Tjobs.eu Sites, which in the reasonable exercise of Tjobs.eu discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Tjobs.eu believes is not in the best interest of Tjobs.eu. If at any time during Your use of the Tjobs.eu Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Tjobs.eu or otherwise misled Tjobs.eu in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Tjobs.eu will have grounds to terminate Your use of Tjobs.eu Services.
Use of the Tjobs.eu profile Database by Recruiters: You shall use the Tjobs.eu profile Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Tjobs.eu. You shall use the Tjobs.eu profile Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Tjobs.eu profile Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, temporary employment or other agency or corporate recruiter using the profile explicitly for employment purposes. You shall take physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Tjobs.eu profile Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share profile Database login credentials with any other party. The Tjobs.eu profile Database shall not be used: (a) for any purpose other than as an agency seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any profile holders; (b) to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to profile holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted), or (c) to source candidates or to contact job seekers or profile holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by the Terms. In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our clients, Tjobs.eu reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including profile views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Tjobs.eu’s sole discretion from time to time.
You have the possibility to upload within your account any candidate profile you might have in your database. At the moment you upload those profiles you explicitly confirm that you have the respective candidate agreement, based on the personal data processing protection law and requirements. In the same time, Tjobs.eu might send a request to the candidate (by e-mail or SMS) for the profile upload confirmation. When a candidate does not confirm the upload, the respective profile cannot be set as public in the Tjobs.eu profile database and shall remain as private until the confirmation. A profile not set as public cannot be set as ReadyToWork and shall not be available for search results.
4. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
5. User Content and Submissions
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a Tjobs.eu Site ("User Content") is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Tjobs.eu claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through Tjobs.eu and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Tjobs.eu, you grant Tjobs.eu a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Tjobs.eu. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Tjobs.eu a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Tjobs.eu and its services. Tjobs.eu will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Tjobs.eu. Tjobs.eu reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion. You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any Tjobs.eu Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any Tjobs.eu Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. Tjobs.eu may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgement, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any of the Tjobs.eu Sites. Tjobs.eu reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Tjobs.eu Sites and/or use of Tjobs.eu Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Tjobs.eu may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Tjobs.eu, damage Tjobs.eu’s brand or public image, or cause Tjobs.eu to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers. Tjobs.eu does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Tjobs.eu endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk. The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "spamming" or "phishing" promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18 provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You. In order to protect our Tjobs.eu Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Tjobs.eu reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which Tjobs.eu deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Tjobs.eu Sites. Tjobs.eu does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by agencies. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content. Transfer outside the EEA: Personal information comprising your profile may be accessed through the Tjobs.eu services by third parties outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). This could happen for instance if you apply for a vacancy where the agency is based outside the EEA. By registering and using the services, you consent to this transfer. We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the Tjobs.eu Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of Tjobs.eu. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Tjobs.eu shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
6. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Tjobs.eu Sites and is accessible on such Tjobs.eu Sites in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact Tjobs.eu by email at email@example.com or by regular mail at: Tjobs Services B.V. Grevensweg 9 8085 PZ Doornspijk, the Netherlands.
7. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
Tjobs.eu respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the Tjobs.eu Sites, You agree not to use any Tjobs.eu Sites to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Tjobs.eu reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the Tjobs.eu Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. Tjobs.eu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in our sole discretion Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact Tjobs.eu as set forth in Section 6 above.
8. Tjobs.eu's Liability
The Tjobs.eu Sites act as, among other things, venues for (i) agencies to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post profiles and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Tjobs.eu does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Tjobs.eu is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between agencies and candidates. As a result, Tjobs.eu is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of agencies to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Tjobs.eu makes no representations about any jobs, profiles or User Content on the Tjobs.eu Sites. While Tjobs.eu reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, profiles or other material from the Tjobs.eu Sites from time to time, Tjobs.eu does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action. Tjobs.eu is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Tjobs.eu has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Tjobs.eu Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Tjobs.eu Sites. Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, under age persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Tjobs.eu Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labelled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Tjobs.eu Sites. Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Tjobs.eu cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Tjobs.eu Sites, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Tjobs.eu (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Tjobs.eu Sites and the Tjobs.eu Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tjobs.eu makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Tjobs.eu Site or the Tjobs.eu Content. The use of all Tjobs.eu Sites and the Tjobs.eu Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Tjobs.eu Sites and may be made at any time. Tjobs.eu cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Tjobs.eu Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Tjobs.eu or through or from any Tjobs.eu Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Tjobs.eu encourages You to keep a backup copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Tjobs.eu be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content. Tjobs.eu does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Tjobs.eu Sites, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider. If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 6 above. If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Tjobs.eu may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Tjobs.eu has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
9. Disclaimer of warranty
To the fullest extent possible by law, Tjobs.eu does not warrant that any Tjobs.eu sites or any Tjobs.eu services will operate error-free or that any Tjobs.eu site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of any Tjobs.eu site or the Tjobs.eu content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, Tjobs.eu is not responsible for those costs. The Tjobs.eu sites and Tjobs.eu content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Tjobs.eu, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Tjobs.eu makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Tjobs.eu content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
10. Disclaimer of consequential damages
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall Tjobs.eu, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any Tjobs.eu sites be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any Tjobs.eu site and the Tjobs.eu content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Tjobs.eu is advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent possible by law, Tjobs.eu's maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any Tjobs.eu sites or your use of the Tjobs.eu content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed $100.
12. Links to other sites
The Tjobs.eu Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Tjobs.eu of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Tjobs.eu is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
13. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Tjobs.eu Sites.
Tjobs.eu makes no claims or representations that the Tjobs.eu Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside Romania. Access to the Tjobs.eu Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access any of the Tjobs.eu Sites You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. Any software downloaded from any Tjobs.eu Site is further subject to the Romanian export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. or EU has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the EU and/or U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list. These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of Romania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the local courts in Tirgu Mures, Mures County, Romania. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Tjobs.eu’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Tjobs.eu’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Tjobs.eu Sites, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular pages on the Tjobs.eu Sites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Tjobs.eu with respect to the use of the Tjobs.eu Sites. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
16. Additional Terms
Certain areas of the Tjobs.eu Sites are subject to additional Terms. By using such areas, or any part thereof, You agree to be bound by the additional Terms applicable to such areas. By using any areas of this website or the other Tjobs.eu Sites that contain third party information, you agree to be bound by the respective third party terms and conditions of use.
17. Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Tjobs.eu Sites. Tjobs.eu reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Tjobs.eu Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access any of the Tjobs.eu Sites and/or any other services provided to You by Tjobs.eu, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Tjobs.eu is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to one of Tjobs.eu Sites registration. Even after You are no longer a User of the Tjobs.eu Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Update October 2017.
Data protection and privacy
Please read the confidentiality agreement below, as it contains important information for you to acknowledge. By accessing and using the Tjobs.eu platforms and services, you hereby explicitly confirm the acceptance of the general terms and conditions within this Agreement. The terms are applicable for each action you, as an user, take on the platform. According to the Law 677/2001 requirements for protecting the persons regarding the processing of the personal data and these data transfer, modified and completed with Law 506/2004 regarding the protection of the personal data and the privacy in the electronic communication, Tjobs.euRECRUIT SRL has the obligation to safely manage, and only for the mentioned purposes, the personal data you supply. The data are collected for ensuring the Tjobs.eu users best quality services and information and also marketing or publicity. You are in position to supply these data, as those are necessary for providing the Services by Tjobs.eu. Based on your denial to provide the information makes impossible for Tjobs.eu to provide you the services requested. The information registered are used by the operator and are communicated only to the following recipients: platform users and public authorities (only if the public authority are requesting those for an administrative act or for justice, complying with the law). Based on Law 677/2001, you have the right for intervention on the personal data, the right of opposition, the right of not being subject of an individual decision, the right of appeal to justice. For using these rights, you must send Tjobs.eu a written request, signed and dated, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular post services to Tjobs.eu Grevensweg 9 8085PZ Doornspijk. If any of the information are not correct, please inform us as soon as possible. The coverage area for the personal data protection`s security. The confidentiality agreement for the personal data protection ‘security policy covers the manner in which the personal data are managed, referring to those information when you are requested for using Tjobs.eu. Also, we took into account the information a Company uses when accessing. Tjobs.eu.
General information processed by Tjobs.eu
For some Tjobs.eu services, on the websites, you are required to provide personal information, such as: your name, your address, your e-mail, phone number, contact information, information for invoicing the services and other information to identify you as an user. In some areas of the platforms, Tjobs.eu process or might process demographic information, without directly identifying you, such as postal code, age, gender, interests. We can collect any of the information above. Tjobs.eu uses the information - details you provide for registering and providing the services on our platforms, in order for you to get access, to reach the purpose you entered the platform for and to improve any of the Tjobs.eu services you are directly interested in.
Providing the personal data in the areas/public platforms of Tjobs.eu
The information posted by the users in the public spaces of Tjobs.eu, such as forums, chats, discussion lists, can be copied and processed by third parties, for whom THOBS has no control. Tjobs.eu cannot be held liable in any circumstance for the fact that third parties use the information you supplied or made available in the Tjobs.eu public areas.
Collecting and using the personal data by Tjobs.eu
We use the information supplied on the Tjobs.eu platforms, regardless if those are personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of managing your accounts, for solving your questions, for improving our platforms, for getting your feedback in order to increase the products and services quality. The usage of the personal data is performed by Tjobs.eu according to the legal restrictions related to the personal protection regarding the personal data processing and their transfer.
Revealing and delivering the personal data information
Tjobs.eu might transfer your personal data in the following cases: 1. With your agreement. 2. If the information is needed for sending feedback related to the services and products you requested. 3. If the information is needed for clients or suppliers, in order to improve or facilitate any products you requested. The Partner companies have the right to use your data only if you requested their assistance. 4. We may transfer the personal data to the public authorities or institutions according to the law requirements or the good-faith if: 4.1. It is required by law. 4.2. Protects the interests of Tjobs.eu or its partners. 4.3. Prevents a crime or protects the national safety. 4.4. Protects your safety or the public safety. 4.5. If the information is needed for solving situations such as: when your activities are against the Tjobs.eu terms and conditions, or the product special conditions if Tjobs.eu is merged or acquired totally or partially by another company and the database owner is changed to the new operator. If Tjobs.eu becomes bankrupt, voluntarily or not-voluntarily, through the authority of the special administrator, liquidator or the buyer, the database can be sold or transferred.
You have the possibility to upload your personal profile in our database. Third parties (institutions requiring the Tjobs.eu services for profile search) with authorized access to our database might get access to your profile. If considered, those can unlock your contact details and you might be contacted by them. We are trying to limit the access to our database only to the employers, the temporary or recruiting agencies, recruiters and, if the case, as decided by law, to the national security organization. Although we take all the reasonable efforts, we cannot guarantee that third parties access your profile. Tjobs.eu cannot be held responsible for using the profiles, as long as those are registered in our database. You may delete your profile from our database at any moment, by accessing your account (My account section) and following the instructions for account deleting. Your profile might still be in third party databases, if the third parties bought a copy of your profile or our database or, if the third parties got a legal right for accessing our database. We cannot be held reliably under any circumstance for this procedure of storing your profile. If you post on behalf of another person, it is legal binding that you received the respective person acceptance for this activity. Tjobs.eu provides you the right to modify the registered contact details, your interests and also including the new information you receive regarding the products and services we are launching. Also, you may ask the operator to delete your data, at any time.
For your security and confidentiality, the Tjobs.eu account is protected by a password.
Tjobs.eu provides you the tools for receiving comments, questions or suggestions. Any information sent through the contact forms will be used considering your rights for confidentiality and private image.
Modifications of the confidentiality policy
Whenever we consider needed, the confidentiality rules might change; those changes shall be presented in this page, in order for you to get the updates related to the types of information we collect and the manner we use. For any questions related to our confidentiality policy, please write us at email@example.com All the information published on Tjobs.eu are owned by Tjobs.eu. No part of the information can be reproduced without our previous agreement.